One Day Bhaktapur Tour - 1 Day
- Visiting Nepal’s most popular touristic spots in Bhaktapur, its one most magnificent "medieval kingdoms" - Bhaktapur.
- Explore religious historical, Pilgrimage, cultural world heritage sites of Hindu in Bhaktapur.
- Provides the another best opportunity to explore Green hills, clean and fresh environment.
- Changu Narayan temple- dedicated to Lord Vishnu
If you have a short time in Nepal before back to your homeland, you are probably amazing how to best spend your time. A simple and great option is a One Day Bhaktapur Tour to the ancient city of Bhaktapur. Bhaktapur is one of the incredible cities of old ancient art, culture and religion. where you can experience the local lifestyle of Newari people. The Bhaktapur city is inside the Bhaktapur Durbar Square and is including in the UNESCO world heritage site, which offers you the best art, unique cultural heritage, craft, ancient temples and many famous attractions sites to explore with a fantastic history.
The Bhaktapur Durbar Square. You will be observing the best culture, heritage and can learn about several places. You will also be exploring the oldest pond of Bhaktapur city, Dattatreya Temple, Nyatapola Temple, Bhairavnath Temple, Taleju Temple, 55 windows temple, Pottery square and many more cultural and religious sites. After sightseeing of Bhaktapur city, we drive towards Changu Narayan Temple to observe the oldest and historic temple is living museum of carving from the Lichhbi dynasty during the 4th to 9th century. It is Another attraction in the One Day Bhaktapur Tour.
Please select the One Day Kathmandu Valley Tour activities, if you are interested in from a list of choices below:
- Boudhanath Stupa.
- Drive to Pashupatinath Temple.
- Monkey Temple (Swayambhunath).
- Drive to Kathmandu Durbar Square (Basantapur).
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Changunarayan Temple
- Patan Durbar Square
- All road transportation by Private vehicle
- Government license holder English speaking Tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
What's not Included?
- Your travel insurance
- Any kinds of personal expenses
- Any drinks like alcohol, mineral water, juice
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
- Emergency rescue