Kathmandu Chitwan Wildlife Tour - 7 Days
- Visiting Nepal’s most popular touristic spots in Kathmandu valley - Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan.
- Explore religious historical, Pilgrimage and cultural world heritage sites of Buddhists and Hindus in Kathmandu.
- Explore Chitwan National Park - Elephant Safari, Bird Watching, Encounter one-horned rhino and other wild animals.
- Tharu community's local lifestyle & culture.
Kathmandu Chitwan Wildlife Tour, Nepal is a country of unique culture and tradition that represents a particular group of people living in a particular place. Nepal, being a tourist country, there are many places you can visit with your loved ones and make every moment memorable. Kathmandu is the largest city and the capital city of Nepal. Kathmandu Chitwan Tour has got different cultural and religious heritages that are enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage site. Apart from Kathmandu,
Chitwan is also the most popular place that has attracted most of the tourists who come to visit Nepal. It is a place located in the lowland of the inner Terai region that lies in the Narayani zone of Nepal. The Chitwan National Park is the habitat for 50 species of flora and 700 species of fauna. It is also enlisted in the UNESCO world heritage site. Exploring Chitwan National Park will give you supreme opportunities to observe the natural wildlife and do adventurous jungle activities that include canoe riding, jeep safaris, and many more. You can have the easiest accessibility to reach the other national parks in Nepal. You’ll also have an exclusive chance to learn about Tharu culture in Chitwan which is the main attraction for tourists based on unique culture and tradition.
The 7 days Kathmandu Chitwan Wildlife Tour begins in the valley where you explore a number of world heritage sites in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur, which are all cities in Kathmandu Valley. These sites are of the main attractions for tourists. Our tour will end in Chitwan exploring the national park, jungles, and all the traditional villages. In the jungles of Chitwan, we enjoy a laidback safari by elephant-back which will give us an outstanding experience.
Special information about the tour, if you don't know
- This Itinerary mentioned is from Airport to Airport.
- The cost details of this tour depend on your group size.
- Can be changed itinerary on your desires.
- The itinerary can design according to your budget capacity and time.
- Please contact us for the Date, Cost, and travel duration of additional tour activities.
Day by Day Itinerary
30 min from airport to hotel Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
As soon you arrive in Kathmandu, our company will arrange to pick you up and transfer you to a hotel. We’ll discuss the tour later. In the evening, you will be served special dinner that represents Nepalese culture.
4-5 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
Early in the morning, after breakfast, we begin our sightseeing tour within Kathmandu observing the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Pashupatinath Temple is the most sacred site for Hindus that is situated on the bank of Bagmati River and is known as the principal temple of Lord Shiva. Soyambhunath Temple is also known as the Monkey Temple that owns a large number of monkey populations in the area. Bouddhanath Stupa is one of the largest stupas in South Asia. Kathmandu Durbar Square is famous for its unique art and architecture.
4-5 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
Patan Durbar Square is enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Sites because of its outstanding ancient arts and architecture. After visiting Patan, we’ll go straight towards Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Bhaktapur is a seductive city with a local lifestyle which is preserved since for centuries. The city contains Nyata-Pola Temple, the Golden Gate, water spouts and the Palace with 55 windows that provide a feeling of magical outdoor to the tourists.
5-6 hrs Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner 3 Star hotel or similar
Today, we drive towards Chitwan that is about 175 km from Kathmandu. We’ll go down along the turning roads on the bank of the Trishuli River. After certain rest in Chitwan, we walk on the bank of Rapti River and enjoy the sunset of jungles of Chitwan. In the evening, we’ll enjoy our dinner with the cultural program in Chitwan.
3-4 hrs Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner 3 Star hotel or similar
Early in the morning, we’ll be ascended on an elephant for jungle tour through dense grassland. After having breakfast, we enjoy the elephant bathing and visit stables. We’ll drive through the jungles and explore the natural beauties and varieties of birds and animals.
5-6 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
After an early breakfast, we drive towards Kathmandu. We’ll have a farewell dinner and the successful celebration of our tour in Kathmandu.
30 min from hotel to airport Breakfast
Our tour comes to an end this day. A representative will help you to reach you towards your final destination.
- 4 Night Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast
- 2 Night 3 Days Full board package in Chitwan
- All road transportation by Private vehicle
- Government license holder English speaking Tour guide.
- All government taxes, Service charges and official expenses.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff (guide & driver).
- Entrance fees for museums and monuments.
What's not Included?
- Entry Visa fees.
- All domestic and international airfare
- Travel insurance for tourists.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar bills and Personal Expenses.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
- Emergency rescue.