Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Tour - 7 Days
- Visiting Nepal’s most popular touristic spots in Kathmandu valley - Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan.
- Explore religious historical, Pilgrimage, and cultural world heritage sites of Buddhists and Hindus in Kathmandu.
- Provides the best opportunity to explore Green hills with Sunrise and Sunset views from Nagarkot.
- Amazing Panoramic view of the Langtang Himalaya range from Nagarkot.
- Explore around Chitwan National Park - Tharu village and culture, Enjoy Elephant Safari, Bird Watching.
- Enjoy bathing with elephants, encounter One-horned rhinos and many more.
The 7 days Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Tour begins from Kathmandu valley exploring different religious and cultural heritages that are enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pashupatinath Temple is situated on the bank of the Bagmati River and is known as the principal temple of Lord Shiva. Soyambhunath Temple is known for its large number of monkey’s population in the area. Similarly, Bouddhanath Stupa is the largest stupa in South Asia. Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur are the main cities within Kathmandu Valley. These cities have their own attraction for the tourists. Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, and Patan Durbar Square are the major places in each city in the Kathmandu Valley. These Durbar Squares contains unique art and architecture that are preserved from past. Nagarkot is a small village in the hills of Bhaktapur which is famous for the exciting view of Himalayas.
Chitwan is widely famous for its Chitwan National Park that is enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Site. There are different types of flora and fauna found in the jungle of Chitwan. You can do different jungle activities such as elephant safari, jeep driving and many more. The villages in Chitwan have their own unique culture and tradition. The ethnic groups of Tharu people are the main people living in the villages of Chitwan. Their unique culture and tradition attract a number of tourists every year in the area.
First, we’ll explore the entire city of Kathmandu valley and its religious and cultural heritage. Then we’ll drive towards Nagarkot. After sightseeing the view of sunrise and sunset in Nagarkot, we’ll travel towards Chitwan. Our Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Tour ends back in Kathmandu Valley.
Special information about the tour, if you don't know
- This Itinerary mentioned is from Airport to Airport.
- The cost details of this tour depend on your group size.
- Can be changed itinerary on your desires.
- The itinerary can design according to your budget capacity and time.
- Please contact us for the Date, Cost, and travel duration of additional tour activities.
Day by Day Itinerary
30 min from airport to hotel Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
As soon you arrive in Kathmandu, a representative will pick you up and transfer you to a hotel. We’ll discuss the tour later. In the evening, you’ll be served a special type of dinner that introduces Nepali food culture.
4-5 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
Early in the morning, we visit different religious and historical sites including Pashupatinath Temple, Soyambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square and others. We drive through the entire city and explore the beauty of Kathmandu Valley.
5-6 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
The next morning, we move towards Patan Durbar Square. The durbar square has unique art and architecture that reflects the ancient art and culture in Nepal. We then move towards Bhaktapur Durbar Square. We visit different religious and historical places in Bhaktapur. The people living in Bhaktapur have a local lifestyle that is preserved from past. After sightseeing in Bhaktapur, we drive towards Nagarkot for the sightseeing of sunset in the Himalayas. We’ll stay overnight in Nagarkot.
6-7 hrs Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner 3 Star hotel or similar
As the morning rises, we walk towards Nagarkot Tower to have an excellent view of the sunrise in the Himalayas. After breakfast, we drive towards Chitwan. We walk through different cultural and traditional villages in Chitwan. In the evening, you’ll be served a special type of food that introduces Chitwan food culture. We’ll stay overnight in Chitwan.
3-4 hrs Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner 3 Star hotel or similar
Early in morning, we’ll be ascended on an elephant for jungle tour through the dense grassland. After breakfast, we enjoy the elephant bathing and visit stables. Bird watching, jungle walk, jeep driving and so on are the main adventures in the jungle of Chitwan.
5-6 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
After an early breakfast, we’ll drive towards Kathmandu. The route goes on the bank of the river with the beautiful mountain views on its side. We’ll do some shopping after reaching Kathmandu.
30 min from hotel to airport Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner Breakfast
Our tour comes to an end this day. After breakfast and hotel checkout, a representative will help you with your final departure.
- 3 Night Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast
- 1 Night Hotel in Nagarkot including breakfast.
- 2 Night 3 Days Full board package in Chitwan
- Sightseeing by Private Vehicle with A/C (Depending upon the group size)
- Government license holder professional English-speaking tour guide.
- All government taxes, Service charges and official expenses.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff (guide & driver).
- Entrance fees for museums and monuments.
What's not Included?
- Air fare domestic and international
- Entrance fees.
- Your travel insurance
- The Lunch on the way while driving to Kathmandu –Chitwan
- Any kinds of personal expenses
- Any drinks like alcohol, mineral water, juice
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
- Emergency rescue