Jomsom Muktinath Helicopter Tour - 1 days
- Breathtaking mountain flight overlooking Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range and Explore the well-preserved Tibetan culture of Mustang.
- Visit famous Hindu Temple with dry terrain, 108 water Sprouts, Jwala Mai Temple, Gompa Sarwa, Marme Lhakhang with Natural flame are other extraordinary features of heli tour.
- Fly over the deepest gorge in the world, the Kali Gandaki with panoramic view of Dhaulagiri & Annapurna Ranges.
Jomsom Muktinath Helicopter Tour is best option to visit the Muktinath temple in a very short time without trekking. Jomsom Muktinath helicopter tour offers fantastic Himalayan cultural and pilgrim tour Start from Kathmandu or Pokhara to Muktinath Tample
Jomsom Muktinath Helicopter Tour is best for those who want to visit and worship Muktinath Temple and get exciting views of different mountains just in one day. You do not want any extra physical fitness for this tour. Muktinath is known as the center of faith that holds great influence of Hindus and Buddhists. It is the sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhists. Many people come to visit Muktinath Temple throughout the year. It is believed that taking bath in the chilling water can clean off the sins committed in the lifetime.
The tour starts from Kathmandu or Pokhara airport. We fly at around 7:00 AM in the morning. You’ll be taken above mystical valleys brushing clouds and enjoy the beautiful views of snow-clad peaks including Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri and others. The helicopter will land at Muktinath. You’ll be given one 30 min to 1 hour for exploring Muktinath and capturing each and every moment in cameras. 108 water sprouts, Jwala Mai Temple, Gompa Sarwa, and Marme Lhakhang are the shrines that lie in Muktinath. You’ll be finally returned back to Pokhara or Kathmandu airport with different memories of the tour. Our representative will drop you back to the hotel in which you are staying.
- Car/Van/Bus transportation ( Airport Pickup and Drop)
- Escorting by pilot or guide for this helicopter flight.
- Private or Group Join helicopter for a hour.
What's not included?
- Annapurna / Mustang Permits ( If we need).
- Tea, Coffee or all kinds of Drinks.