Muktinath Trekking - 6 days
- Amazing panoramas views of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Range from Ghorepani Poon Hill.
- Sunrise view from Poon Hill
- Beautiful Lake Phewa and city tours in Pokhara
- Impressive or natural scenic from Annapurna region
- Walking through the Waterfalls, forests, Apple garden, mountain villages life style and traditional Thakali cultural
Muktinath Short Trekking, a scenic and enjoyable walk following the raging and glacial Kaligandaki River all the way to Lower Mustang areas at Jomsom town, the headquarter district of whole Manang areas. A perfect trek for all types of travelers where you can enjoy walking around on the Apple Pie Trail due to its famous and delicious apples that grown around its beautiful orchard on this scenic route from Muktinath Short Trekking. Starting Muktinath Short Trekking with an overland journey from scenic Pokhara city to reach further West Nepal around Beni town, where a drive on dirt track road brings you to warm areas in Tatopani village, a nice and lovely place famous for its natural Hot Spring as the name of the village means Hot Water due to its closeness of hot spring located by the village itself. At Tatopani with a pleasant and relaxing time walk begins slowly on the gradual uphill path following the old Trans Himalayan Salt / Caravan Route of Nepal and Tibet, as the walk progress entering into Thakali people's villages of Dana-Ghasa-Lete-Kalapani, along with the walk beautiful views of both Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalaya.
Our trek leads into the world’s deepest gorge of Kaligandaki River situated between massif Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Mountains, as the walk continues into the lovely cool alpine forest to reach Tukuche and Marpha village, one of the most charming villages around Nepal Himalaya. At Marpha enjoy delicious apples and its various products produced by the local Thakali people the tribes of Kaligandaki areas, with Buddhist culture and religion where all houses painted white, here visit its interesting monastery. From Marpha couple of hours of walk in the morning brings you a large town in Jomsom with a small airstrip on the shelf of Kaligandaki River, located at 2,715 m high facing views of Nilgiris and Dhaulagiri Himal.
At Jomsom the headquarter town of the whole Mustang area, enjoy your stay in a pleasant nice lodge and hotels and walk around this interesting town, where streets are stone-paved. After a wonderful stop at Jomsom and the end of our journey on Muktinath Short Trek an early morning scenic flight brings you back to picturesque Pokhara city with mesmerizing and fascinating time on Muktinath Short Trekking.
Can I have a customized itinerary?
Yes, you can have a customized itinerary to some extent. We do want to assure you that our itineraries are professionally planned and practically managed for giving you the best results. You can also modify the during the visit with the consent of your guide and our company too.
- Trekking Permit for your related trip
- Trekkers’ Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Professional English speaking guide with porter, 2 trekkers for 1 porter (1 porter carries 20-25 kilograms of luggage)
- Salary, food, accommodation and Insurance for Nepali staff
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Bus tickets (Tourist Bus or Public Bus)
- Rescue Arrangements for emergency cause [If you have any problem during the trek, we provided rescue service but paid by your insurance company or need personal insurance]
What's not included?
- All bar bills during the trek [soft, hot & alcoholic drinks]
- Private vehicle for the long drive
- Tips for staff (Guide, Driver & Porter)
- Hotel accommodation Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel insurance
- Hot shower, Battery Charge, Wi-Fi, Heater Charge and your personal expenses,