Annapurna Popular Trekking - 3 Days
- One of the most popular trekking trails in Nepal which offers the combination of cultural and nature beauty.
- This trail provides the opportunity to explore the landscape of the Annapurna Region, green forest with birds and wild animals, with the spectacular view of Annapurna Mountains Range.
- Enjoying the fantastic scene of Mt. Annapurna– The 10th highest mountain in the world, travelers captivated into the stunning beauty of Mt. Fishtail (Machapuchare), Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Dhaulagiri, and others Annapurna range.
- Unique experience of Gurung and Magar culture and tradition, with Hot spring are other extraordinary features of this trip.
- Hike up to the Poon Hill- the perfect sunrise and sunset view point of Annapurna Range, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Himchuli and Gangapurna etc.
The Annapurna Popular Trekking normally takes three days from Pokhara. It is perfect for short treks, which is great if you have short time. You’ll really enjoy to great experience the best of Nepal on this trip, from the local villages to the rice field to the wonderful mountain views.
Annapurna Trekking also spelled and pronounced as Ghandrung, is a large Gurung village that is the gateway to most of Annapurna region trekking destinations. An easy-moderate country walks which fits all types of people especially to family-school / college groups and corporate executives which helps you to get released from a daily hectic life routine. Annapurna Popular Trekking provides outstanding walks into many farm villages of immense interest with daily views of Annapurna mountain with majestic and beautiful Mt. Machhapuchare or Fish Tail peak, a mountain with twin summits. Starting this wonderful Trekking from scenic Pokhara valley blessed with mountains-rolling green hills-valley which captures the reflection of Annapurna Himalaya on its serene lakes of Phewa and Begnas.
A short drive leads you at the foothills to begin the trek with uphill following the Modi River for sometimes and then heading higher into the cooler alpine zone past nice forest and villages, as the walk leads to a climb on nice paved stone steps all the way to large Magar (Poon) village at Ghorepani. The Magar (Poon) is a mountain and hill tribe of Mid West Nepal Himalaya, where men folks have a long history supplying Gorkha soldiers in the British-Indian army as well in Singapore police, originally a farmer and cattle herders and breeders. At Magar (Poon) village explore the village, where you gain knowledge of the culture and traditional way of life of the Magar (Poon) hill ethnic tribe of Nepal.
With great times in Ghorepani along with the views in the comfort of a nice cozy lodge, return journey leads on alternative route offering you with more insight of the country of another Magar (Poon) and Gurung villages with amazing views of mountains all the way to reach at Pokhara, after a memorable and grand time on Annapurna Trekking.
Day by Day Itinerary
Drive1.5hrs, walk 4 hrs All meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/Coffee] Tea-House / Lodge
After enjoying breakfast at hotel, we drive from Pokhara to Nayapul about 2 hours. We reach to Nayapul from where we’ll through the dusty and off-road to Tikhedhunga via Birethanti. The trek today will be hopeless to some trekkers due to dusty road; but the scenic scenery of green hills, green forest, rivers and peaceful environment the happiness. We’ll stay overnight in Tikhedhunga.
5-6 hrs All meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/Coffee] Tea-House / Lodge
The next day, we’ll departure for Ghorepani after an early breakfast. The day is quite challenging as we need to walk straight up to the face of the mountain about 4 hours. We’ll stay overnight in Ghorepani.
6-7 hrs Bed & Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
This is the special day as we’ll hike towards the Poon hill from Ghorepani. You can see the beautiful views of the Himalayas like Annapurna South, Bahari Sikhar, Nilgiri, Hiuchuli and many more. After capturing the wonderful moments in Poon Hill, we’ll come back to Pokhara for breakfast and start our hike to Nayapul. and drive to Pokhara
Can I have a customized itinerary?
Yes, you can have a customized itinerary to some extent. We do want to assure you that our itineraries are professionally planned and practically managed for giving you the best results. You can also modify the during the visit with the consent of your guide and our company too.
- Trekking Permit for your related trip
- Trekkers’ Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Professional English speaking guide with porter, 2 trekkers for 1 porter (1 porter carries 20-25 kilograms of luggage)
- Salary, food, accommodation and Insurance for Nepali staff
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Bus tickets (Tourist Bus or Public Bus)
- Rescue Arrangements for emergency cause [If you have any problem during the trek, we provided rescue service but paid by your insurance company or need personal insurance]
What's not Included?
- All bar bills during the trek [soft, hot & alcoholic drinks]
- Private vehicle for the long drive
- Tips for staff (Guide, Driver & Porter)
- Hotel accommodation Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel insurance
- Hot shower, Battery Charge, Wi-Fi, Heater Charge and your personal expenses,