Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour - 1 Day
- One of the most popular trekking trails in the world which offers the combination of cultural and nature beauty.
- This trip provides the opportunity to explore the landscape of the Annapurna Region, green forest, with the spectacular view of Annapurna Mountains Range.
- Enjoying the fantastic scene of Mt. Annapurna– The 10th highest mountain in the world, travelers captivated into the stunning beauty of Mt. Fishtail (Machapuchare), Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Dhaulagiri, and others Annapurna range.
- The views of Annapurna ice fall and glacier together with Annapurna Base camp.
Mt. Annapurna (8,091m) - The 10th Highest mountain in the world . Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trip by helicopter is the fastest way to reach Mt. Annapurna and Annapurna range from Annapurna Base camp (4,130m). The flight of a lifetime, Annapurna Range has some most beautiful mountains like Mt. Fishtail. Mt. Annapurna, Mt Annapurna II, Mt Dhaulagiri and many more.
One day tour of Annapurna Base Camp by helicopter. This is one of the best opportunities to observe massive white peaks of Annapurna mountain ranges. It is neighboring mountains for those who have limited time and do not want much physical fitness. This Annapurna Heli Tour fulfills your dreams to get the excellent views of mountains just in a day. The tour starts from Pokhara or Kathmandu. Normally, most of the people favor flying from Pokhara.
Pokhara is a city of adventure. It is one of the most favored places that is visited by many tourists every. Pokhara is also surrounded by different mountains and white peaks. You can also get the views of different mountains including Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Dhaulagiri and others from Pokhara. You will be greeted by different marvelous scenes of Himalayas when you’re flying from Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp through Poon Hill. You have to pass through Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Peaks. This gives an opportunity to capture the beauties in the cameras. The sightseeing helicopter tour takes to the south of Annapurna Base Camp. You’ll observe 11 major peaks of Annapurna range while flying towards high glacial basin. While moving forward, you’ll get the view of 30 different rhododendron flowers down in the forests.
Kathmandu is another tourist’s place which could be your place to start the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour. Alike Pokhara, you‘ll get different mountainous views from Kathmandu. Kathmandu is surrounded by different mountains by its side. The Ariel views of small villages in the way give you the excellent scenes to capture in your cameras.
Day by Day Itinerary
- 6:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the domestic airport
- 6:30 AM: Check-in
- 7:00 AM: Flight starts
- 8:00 AM: Land at Annapurna Base Camp (15-20 min.)
- 9:00 AM: Flight back to the airport
- 9:30 AM: Land in Airport
- Car/Van/Bus transportation ( Airport Pickup and Drop)
- scorting by pilot or guide for this helicopter flight.
- Private or Group Join helicopter for a hour.
What's not Included?
- Annapurna / Mustang Permits ( If we need).
- Tea, Coffee or all kinds of Drinks.