- One of the most popular trekking trails in the world which offers the combination of cultural and nature beauty.
- This trail provides the opportunity to explore the landscape of the Annapurna Region, green forest with birds and wild animals, with the spectacular view of Annapurna Mountains Range.
- Enjoying the fantastic scene of Mt. Annapurna– The 10th highest mountain in the world, travelers captivated into the stunning beauty of Mt. Fishtail (Machapuchare), Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Dhaulagiri, and others Annapurna range.
- Unique experience of Gurung and Magar culture and tradition, with Hot spring are other extraordinary features of this trip.
- The views of Annapurna ice fall and glacier together with Annapurna Base camp.
Mt. Annapurna, being the 10th highest mountain in the world, the walk for the trekkers towards Annapurna Base Camp is the most favored. It is situated at the Annapurna Conservation Area in the western part of Nepal. Annapurna range includes several other peaks such as Annapurna South, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV and Machhapuchhre. Annapurna region is one of the supreme choices among the trekkers. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking a part of Mt. Annapurna (8091m) is one of the best-fabled treks in the entire world. The Annapurna Base Camp Trekking route goes through the spectacular and tranquil landscapes, charming traditional villages, Rhododendron forest, bamboo and alpine forests and the beautiful Himalayan and mountain ranges. You’ll have natural views of a different variety of flora and fauna while walking along with different forests.
The journey begins from Kathmandu with several religious temples and monasteries and goes towards Pokhara. Pokhara is one of the top tourist places in Nepal that includes different mountains, green hills, Fewa Lake, Caves, Temples, Tibetan Refugee Camp and many more. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking begins after you reach to Birethani from Pokhara. You will experience beautiful views of mountains such as Annapurna ranges, Machhapuchhare, and many more, a beautiful Chhomorung village, and bamboo and rhododendron forests. You will walk through the Ghorepani area which is mostly covered with different beauties. You can notice several flowers with different colors. Till now, 32 colors of flowers are found in the forests in Ghorepani. This is the place where the routes from Annapurna Circuit Trek, Jomsom Muktinath Trek, and Annapurna Panorama Trek meet. The journey of Annapurna Base Camp requires around 10-12 days depending upon the level of fitness and routes of the trek. Trekking Annapurna Base Camp through Ghorepani is one of the best ides since it allows your body to get adapted to the high altitude.
30 min from airport to hotel Bed & Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
After you reach Kathmandu, a representative will pick you and transfer you to the hotel in Kathmandu. We’ll visit different temples in Kathmandu. We’ll discuss the trek later in the evening.
Drive 6-7 hrs, Flight 25 min Bed & Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
The next morning, we’ll drive towards Pokhara. We’ll have a lunch break in Mugling. We’ll stay overnight in Pokhara.
On the third day after an early breakfast, we’ll drive towards Birethanti from Pokhara and then trek towards Magar village. There are a unique culture and tradition of the people living in Magar Village. We’ll stay overnight in Magar Village.
After an early breakfast in the morning, our trek continues towards Ghorepani and after a lunch, we’ll trek towards TadaPani where you can get the beautiful views of Mt. Annapurna from south and Mt. Machhapuchhare. We’ll stay overnight in Tadapani.
The next day, we’ll trek towards Chhomrung. We’ll walk through the green forests and a beautiful village that gives us stunning views of Annapurna and Machhapuchhre. We’ll stay overnight in Chhomorung.
On the sixth day, we’ll manage our trek towards the beautiful Himalaya Hotel which is the most famous among the tourists. We’ll stay overnight in Himalaya Hotel.
After the breakfast early in the morning, we’ll trek to the Annapurna South Face Base Camp. The place gives you the most attractive natural scenes and majestic mountain views. We can capture each and every moment with our loved ones in the Annapurna Base Camp. We’ll stay overnight in Annapurna Base Camp.
The next morning, our trek continues down to the Dovan. We’ll experience the beautiful views of sun’s rays shooting up above the mountains with Annapurna Base Camp. We’ll stay overnight in Dovan.
After reaching Dovan, we’ll to trek to Modikhola the next morning. We’ll walk straight towards the high steep and wooded slopes of Himalayas. We’ll cross a suspension bridge on the way. We’ll stay overnight in Modikhola.
The last trek is towards Phedi from Modikhola. The trail passes through lush forests and a beautiful village. After a lunch break in Phedi, we’ll drive to Pokhara. We’ll stay overnight in Pokhara.
After the early breakfast, we’ll manage you to drive towards Kathmandu with all the beautiful memories of Pokhara. We’ll stay overnight in Kathmandu.
It’s time to say goodbye and to take all the beautiful memories of the trek with you towards your final destination. A representative will help you with your final departure.
Can I have a customized itinerary?
Yes, you can have a customized itinerary to some extent. We do want to assure you that our itineraries are professionally planned and practically managed for giving you the best results. You can also modify the during the visit with the consent of your guide and our company too.
- Trekking Permit for your related trip
- Trekkers’ Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Professional English speaking guide with porter, 2 trekkers for 1 porter (1 porter carries 20-25 kilograms of luggage)
- Salary, food, accommodation and Insurance for Nepali staff
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Bus tickets (Tourist Bus or Public Bus)
- Rescue Arrangements for emergency cause [If you have any problem during the trek, we provided rescue service but paid by your insurance company or need personal insurance]
What's not included?
- All bar bills during the trek [soft, hot & alcoholic drinks]
- Private vehicle for the long drive
- Tips for staff (Guide, Driver & Porter)
- Hotel accommodation Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel insurance
- Hot shower, Battery Charge, Wi-Fi, Heater Charge and your personal expenses,
Best experience with Great Guide! “It was our 1st trekking experience with Umesh was our trekking guide for ABC trek. We went on ABC Trek on 1st sep. to 16 sep. 2018. Umesh has been a wonderful guide for treks. He can answer all questions, from mountains to birds, flowers, and any more. He is very helpful to bring us around to get our trekking equipment. During this trek, he will ask how we were feeling, to identify if we were suffering altitude illness. Our trips could not be any enjoyable without Umesh. Thank you very much.
Amazing trip with Umesh
I was trekking for nine days with Umesh, the aim of my trip was to go to places with a guide for nice landscape pictures. I got lucky to have Umesh as a guide! He is very professional and knows the area very good. If you are looking for a trustful and top guide please go ahead with Umesh. He is a professional guide and his Company was great !