Nepal Everest Base Camp - 9 Days
- One of the most popular trekking trails in the world which offers the combination of cultural and nature beauty.
- Enjoying the fantastic scene of Mt. Everest (8848m) – the tallest mountain of the world, travelers captivated into the stunning beauty of Mt.Thamserku, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, and Mt. Pumori,
- Unique experience of Sherpa culture and tradition with Tangboche monastery are other extraordinary features of this trip.
- Hike up to the Kala Patthar - the perfect view point of Mt.Everest.
- This trail provides the opportunity to explore the landscape of the Khumbu area, green forest with birds and wild animals. with the spectacular view of the world tallest (Mt. Everest 8848m) mountains.
- The views of Khhumbu ice fall and glacier together with Everest Basecamp
Nepal Everest Base Camp trekking has been named after the world highest peak Mount Everest (8848m). Trekking the Nepal Everest Base Camp has always been the matter of challenge and pride amongst the trekkers. The numerous mountains and peaks in this region have made one of the busiest trekking regions of Nepal. Most of the landscape is rocky and steep. The diversified climatic Zone from Forested temperate, sub-alpine & alpine has also mechanically diversified the vegetation. The lower region of the trekking route is accompanied by forest of birch, juniper, blue pines, bamboo and rhododendron. The sub-alpine region contains small herbs and shrubs, whereas alpine region contains only lichens and mosses. The animal species seen around the region are musk deer, snow leopard, Himalayan black beer, red panda, and Himalayan Thar along with some famous bird species like Munal, blood pheasant, red billed chough and yellow billed chough. Sherpa are the ethnic group around Everest region who were previously nomadic then first settled around this region and gradually move towards west region along with salt trade route.
- Trekking Permit for your related trip
- Trekkers’ Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Professional English speaking guide with porter, 2 trekkers for 1 porter (1 porter carries 20-25 kilograms of luggage)
- Salary, food, accommodation and Insurance for Nepali staff
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Flights tickets from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Rescue Arrangements for emergency cause [If you have any problem during the trek, we provided rescue service but paid by your insurance company or need personal insurance]
What's not Included?
- Tips for staff (Guide, Driver & Porter)
- Hotel accommodation Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Hot shower, Battery Charge, Wi-Fi, Heater Charge and your personal expenses,