Nepal Annapurna Base Camp - 11 Days
- One of the most popular trekking trails in the world which offers the combination of cultural and nature beauty.
- This trail provides the opportunity to explore the landscape of the Annapurna Region, green forest with birds and wild animals, with the spectacular view of Annapurna Mountains Range.
- Enjoying the fantastic scene of Mt. Annapurna– The 10th highest mountain in the world, travelers captivated into the stunning beauty of Mt. Fishtail (Machapuchare), Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Dhaulagiri, and others Annapurna range.
- Unique experience of Gurung and Magar culture and tradition, with Hot spring are other extraordinary features of this trip.
- The views of Annapurna ice fall and glacier together with Annapurna Base camp.
Nepal Annapurna Base Camp, one of the most scenic and picturesque spots in all Himalayas an amazing destination, so close to a snow-covered mountain within a short frame of time, certainly this is a fascinating adventure of more than a week duration. Nepal Annapurna Base Camp is an overwhelming adventure where you can experience a journey of a lifetime, suitable for all types of travelers from beginners to hardy trekkers and adventurers, one of the few treks, where you will find no problem of getting AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) as our program planned with good itinerary days for you to enjoy and marvel the scenery within cultural Gurung villages.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking rewards you with awesome views of Annapurna I (8,091m / 26,545ft) Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Tharpu Chuli / Tent Peak (5,663 m), Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) and Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft) to Machhapuchare Himal ‘Fish-tail’ including a wide range of mountain views along the walks to base camp within beautiful Annapurna Sanctuary.
Nothing can delight you more than walking on this wonderful journey starting from scenic Pokhara blessed with the natural beauty of green hills and Annapurna Himalaya which reflects on its serene Phewa and Begnas Lakes. Walk leads from warm semi-tropical climate to cooler temperatures around alpine hills and forest to the arctic zone of ice and glaciers at Annapurna Base Camp. As the walk progresses towards mid-hills, explore traditional Gurung villages interwoven with Buddhism religions and old Bon practice (pre-Buddhism) and into lovely serene woodland of tall rhododendron-oaks-pines-firs and bamboo tree lines following the raging Modi River right up to its source at Annapurna Sanctuary and base camp.
Walk enters a cool gorge for some days and then reaching an exposed wide glacial valley and a plateau within beautiful Annapurna Sanctuary and at Base Camp of above 4,130 m high with incredible mountain views that surrounds you at Annapurna Base Camp in the comfort of a nice and cozy lodge. After a wonderful moment with exciting and delightful time at Annapurna Base Camp and Sanctuary walk leads back to Pokhara with a short drive with pleasant and refreshing t
Can I have a customized itinerary?
Yes, you can have a customized itinerary to some extent. We do want to assure you that our itineraries are professionally planned and practically managed for giving you the best results. You can also modify the during the visit with the consent of your guide and our company too.
- Trekking Permit for your related trip
- Trekkers’ Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Professional English speaking guide with porter, 2 trekkers for 1 porter (1 porter carries 20-25 kilograms of luggage)
- Salary, food, accommodation and Insurance for Nepali staff
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Bus tickets (Tourist Bus or Public Bus)
- Rescue Arrangements for emergency cause [If you have any problem during the trek, we provided rescue service but paid by your insurance company or need personal insurance]
What's not Included?
- All bar bills during the trek [soft, hot & alcoholic drinks]
- Private vehicle for the long drive
- Tips for staff (Guide, Driver & Porter)
- Hotel accommodation Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel insurance
- Hot shower, Battery Charge, Wi-Fi, Heater Charge and your personal expenses,