Kathmandu Pokhara Cultural and Natural Tour - 7 Days
- Visiting Nepal’s most popular touristic spots in Kathmandu valley - Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan.
- Explore religious historical, Pilgrimage, cultural world heritage sites of Buddhist and Hindu in Kathmandu.
- Magnificent sunrise and sunset view from Sarangkot Pokhara (City of Lake).
- Boating, an amazing waterfall and Cave are other extraordinary features of Pokhara tour.
- Enjoying the Panoramic Views of Mt. Annapurna (10th highest mountain in the world) without trekking from Pokhara.
Kathmandu Pokhara Cultural and Natural Tour are the most famous places that attract most of the tourists who come to visit Nepal. Kathmandu is known as the capital city of Nepal. It is the center of Nepal which is surrounded by hills and mountains. Many religious and historical places of Kathmandu are enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur are the three main cities in Kathmandu Valley. These places have their own unique famous sites that give wonderful experiences to travelers. Similarly, Pokhara is the main tourist city in Nepal that unveils the best Himalayan sceneries with different beautiful lakes. David Falls, Shiva Cave, Fewa Lake and many natural and cultural wonders are the main attractions for the tourist. Kathmandu Pokhara Tour is the best for those who have limited time to explore the most famous places in Nepal.
Our 7 days Kathmandu Pokhara Cultural and Natural Tour begin with an exploration of religious and historical sites in Kathmandu city. We’ll visit supreme tourist places such as Pashupatinath Temple which is known as the principal temple for Lord Shiva, Swayambhunath which owns a large population of monkeys in the area, and Boudhanath Stupa which is one of the largest spherical stupas in Nepal and different historical durbar squares. After the sightseeing in Bhaktapur, we’ll drive straight towards Pokhara. Pokhara is famous for boating, Seti George, International Mountain Museum, Sarangkot, peace pagoda, David Falls and different caves.
Special information about the tour, if you don't know
- This Itinerary mentioned is from Airport to Airport.
- The cost details of this tour depend on your group size.
- Can be changed itinerary on your desires.
- The itinerary can design according to your budget capacity and time.
- Please contact us for the Date, Cost, and travel duration of additional tour activities.
Day by Day Itinerary
30 min drive from airport to hotel Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
As you arrive in Kathmandu, a representative will arrange to pick you up and transfer to a hotel. We’ll discuss the tour later. In the evening, we’ll have a special dinner that introduces Nepali food culture.
4-5 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
After breakfast, we begin our sightseeing tour in Kathmandu. We first visit temples in Kathmandu including Pashupatinath Temple which is situated on the bank of Bagmati River, Soyambunath Temple which owns a large number of monkey’s population residing in the area, Bouddhanath Temple which is one of the largest stupas in South Asia and many more. Then we move towards Kathmandu Durbar Square that shows the ancient Nepali art and architecture at the time of different rulers in Nepal.
4-5 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
We have an early rise and after breakfast, we move towards Patan Durbar Square which is rich in ancient art and architecture. We also visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square and the entire city which has a local lifestyle that is preserved since from centuries in Nepal. After visiting Nyata-Pola Temple, Golden Gate, water spouts and the 55 Window Palace, we move towards hotel for night stay.
6-7 hrs Breakfast Star hotel or similar
Early in the morning, after, breakfast, we drive towards Pokhara. Pokhara is famous for different lakes. As we arrive in Pokhara, we get the magnificent views of the Himalayas such as Dhauligiri, Manaslu, Machhapuchhre, the five peak of Annapurna and many more. We’ll stay overnight in Pokhara
3-4 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
The next day we’ll drive towards Sarangkot. Sarangkot is a hill that overlooks the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges in the north and Pokhara city in the south. We’ll then head back to Pokhara and visit different places such as Barahi Temple, David Falls, The Shiva Cave, Fewa Lake, International Mountain Museum and many more.
6-7 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
After an early morning breakfast, we’ll prepare to drive towards Kathmandu. The journey will be along the banks of the rivers with the wonderful views of hills and rural Nepalese lifestyle. After reaching Kathmandu, we’ll do some shopping. We’ll stay overnight in Kathmandu.
30 min drive from hotel to airport Breakfast
Our tour comes to an end this day. After an early breakfast and hotel checkout, a representative will help with your final departure.
- 4 Night Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast
- 2 Night Hotel in Pokhara including breakfast.
- Sightseeing by Private Vehicle with A/C (Depending upon the group size)
- Government license holder professional English-speaking tour guide.
- All government taxes, Service charges and official expenses.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff (guide & driver).
- Entrance fees for museums and monuments.
What's not Included?
- Entry Visa fees.
- All domestic and international airfare
- Travel insurance for tourists.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Bar bills and Personal Expenses.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
- Emergency rescue.