Kathmandu Bhaktapur Nagarkot Tour - 6 days
- Visiting Nepal’s most popular touristic spots in Kathmandu valley, its three most magnificent "medieval kingdoms" - Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan.
- Explore religious historical, Pilgrimage, cultural world heritage sites of Buddhist and Hindu in Kathmandu.
- Provides the another best opportunity to explore Green hills, clean and fresh environment with Sunrise, Sunset and a Panoramic view of the Langtang Himalaya range from Ngarkot.
Kathmandu Bhaktapur Nagarkot Tour takes you to the most significant places in Kathmandu that give you unique feeling of pleasure. Kathmandu- the capital city of Nepal is one of the most popular tourist attraction places in Nepal. The city is considered as the heart of Nepal and has pilgrimage places for Hindus and Buddhists. It is framed by its natural beauty and the historic places. Different sacred places for Hindus and Buddhists are located in Kathmandu and are enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Site. Kathmandu, Lalitpur, and Bhaktapur are the three cities within Kathmandu Valley with a unique artistic elucidation of graceful temples, brick paved courtyard, elegant palaces and giant streets. The valley is surrounded by green mountains with snowcapped peaks.
Kathmandu city Tour takes you to the most significant places in Kathmandu that give you unique feeling of pleasure. Pashupatinath Temple, the principal temple of Hindus takes you closer to Hindu Culture. Exploring Soyambhunath Temple will entertain with the natural beauties of the temple and the population of monkeys. Boudhanath Stupa reflects the Tibetan culture through its unique arts and architectures. The half of Kathmandu tour takes you to the unique places that consist ancient durbar squares. Bhaktapur is one of the unique cities where you can experience the local lifestyle of people. After sightseeing of Bhaktapur city, we drive towards Nagarkot to observe the sunrise and sunset view from the hills. Moreover, you will notice different ancient places with the historical importance while walking through the maze streets.
First, we’ll explore the entire city of Kathmandu valley and its religious and cultural heritage. Then we’ll drive towards Nagarkot. After sightseeing the view of sunrise and sunset in Nagarkot. Our 6 days Kathmandu Bhaktapur Nagarkot Tour ends back in Kathmandu Valley.
30 min drive from airport to hotel Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
Our representative will welcome you after your arrival in Kathmandu and you will be transferred to a hotel. We’ll discuss the tour during the afternoon. You will be served special dinner in the evening that introduce the food of Nepali culture.
6-7 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
Today after an early breakfast, our tour starts from the Kathmandu city. We’ll explore the religious, historical, and cultural places inside the valley. Pashupatinath, Soyambhunath, Boudhanath, Kapan Monasteries and Kathmandu Durbar Square are the most famous sites in Kathmandu.
5-6 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
The next day, our tour continues towards Patan. Patan Durbar Square is the main tourist attraction in Lalitpur city. After exploring museum, temples and all the important places of different art and culture, we’ll drive towards Kirtipur City. Kirtipur lies in the southwest of Kathmandu in a hillock. It was an independent kingdom in the past. The city consists of different historical places, temples, and museum. On the way, you’ll see Nepal’s top Tribhuvan University area. We’ll drive back to the hotel after sightseeing Patan and Kirtipur city.
Patan Durbar Square- The Patan Durbar square is located in the city center of Lalitpur. This is one of the three main Durbar squares of the Kathmandu Valley. Patan durbar is an UNESCO world heritage site too. This city presents of finest traditional crafts, rich artistic heritage and cultural.
Main tourist Attractions in Patan
- Krishna Mandir-This is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna. This is one of the most important structures of the square.
- Golden Temple-This temple is famous for its golden structures and décor works. This temple is dedicated to Buddhism.
- Bhimsen temple-This temple portrait Bhimsen as Newar Bhim, the God of trade and business. Tourists cannot access this temple.
- Vishwanath temple-This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. You can also find other major attractions inside the temple.
- Taleju Bhawani temple
- Chyasin Dewal
- Taleju Bell
- Bhandarkhal Pond
- Patan Museum
Entry Fee of Durbar Square including Patan Museum
- Foreign Nationals- NPR 1000
- SAARC Nationals - NPR 250
- Chinese Nepalese- NPR 1000
- Nepalese- Entry fees for Nepalese are applicable only for Patan Museum Students with letter from school : NPR 10; Student Card Discoount: NPR20; Others: NPR30.
Entrance Fee Of Patan Golden Temple
- Foreign Nationals- NPR 50
- SAARC Nationals - NPR 20
- Chinese Nepalese- NPR 50
- Nepalese- Free
Visiting Time of Durbar Square
- 10:30 am to 4:30 pm (Tuesday to Saturday)
- 10:30 am to 2:30 pm (Sunday)
Note- Closed on Buddha Jayanti
Best Time To Visit Durbar Square
October to December is the best time to visit Patan Durbar Square but will be a little crowded during tour season.
Kritipur: Explore the Kritipur an authentic test of local Newari culture of the Kathmandu valley. Walk along its narrow way to observe the local life style and trying out some traditional Newari food. Here are major attractions are Chilamchu Stupa,Thai Buddhist temple and the temple of Bagh Bhairav. Kirtipur can also the starting point for a one day hike to nearby hilltop like Champa Devi,where you can enjoy wonderful views of the Himalayas and Kathmandu valley on a clear day.
5-6 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
After having an early breakfast, we’ll move to Bhaktapur city. The city is famous for the Bhaktapur Durbar Square which is the main attraction for the tourists. You’ll notice the local lifestyle of the people living in Bhaktapur that are preserved since from the ancient period. After the full sightseeing in Nagarkot, we drive towards Nagarkot to observe the beautiful sunset view of the Himalayas. We’ll stay overnight in Nagarkot.
Bhaktapur- Bhaktapur known as Bhadgaon or Khwopa is one of the major cities of Kathmandu Valley. The city is filled with sculptures, medieval art skill, architectures, woodcarvings and pagoda style temples. Bhaktapur Dubar is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which located in front of the royal king palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom. It is a centre of culturereligious enlightenment,and medieval art skill for centuries.
Major attraction of Bhaktapur Darbar Square
55 Window Palace- Vatsala Temple- Nyatapola Temple- Bhairava Nath Temple- Golden Gate- Lion’s Gate- Mini Pashupatinath Temple- Bhimsen Temple
Entry Fees for Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Foreign Nationals- NPR 1500
- SAARC Nationals - NPR 500
- Chinese Nepalese- NPR 500
- Nepalese- Free
- Below 10 years free. For groups from 11-20, one tour leader can enter free.
Entry Fees for National Art Museum, Bhaktapur
- Foreign Nationals- NPR 150 (NPR 100 for camera, NPR 200 for video camera)
- SAARC Nationals -NPR 50 (NPR 50 for camera, NPR 150 for video camera)
- Chinese Nepalese- NPR 150 (NPR 100 for camera, NPR 200 for video camera)
- Nepalese- Students: NPR 10; Others: NPR 25 (NPR 50 for camera, NPR 100 for video camera)
Note- Closed on Tuesdays. The fee includes wood carving and brass and bronze museum in Dattrareya Square.
2-3 hrs Breakfast 3 Star hotel or similar
Early in the morning, we’ll enjoy the beautiful sunrise view over the Himalayas. After sightseeing, we take a breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu. You will have free time for shopping through the market. In the evening, we’ll have a farewell dinner in a Nepali Restaurant.
30 min from hotel to airport Breakfast
On this day, our tour comes to an end. A representative will help you with your final departure.
- 4 Night Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast
- 1 Night in Nagarkot including breakfast.
- All road transportation by Private vehicle
- Government license holder English speaking Tour guide.
What's not included?
- Air fare domestic and international
- Entrance fees.
- Your travel insurance
- The Lunch on the way while driving to Kathmandu –Chitwan- Pokhara.
- Any kinds of personal expenses
- Any drinks like alcohol, mineral water, juice
- Tips for Guide and Driver.
- Emergency rescue