Everest Chola Pass Trekking - 17 Days
- One of the most popular trekking trails in the world which offers the combination of cultural and nature beauty.
- Enjoying the fantastic scene of Mt. Everest (8848m) – the tallest mountain of the world, travelers captivated into the stunning beauty of Mt.Thamserku, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, and Mt. Pumori,
- Unique experience of Sherpa culture and tradition with Tangboche monastery are other extraordinary features of this trip.
- Hike up to the Gokyo Ri and Kala Patthar- the perfect view point of Mt.Everest.
- This trail provides the opportunity to explore the landscape of the Khumbu area, green forest with birds and wild animals. with the spectacular view of the world tallest (Mt. Everest 8848m) mountains.
- The views of Khhumbu ice fall and glacier together with Everest Basecamp
Everest Chola Pass Trekking is said to be one of the most popular treks among the trekkers in the mountain region of Nepal. The trek takes you to the Everest Base Camp along with the trail of Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, and whole Solukhumbu district which consists of different villages with unique culture and tradition. We’ll observe the exciting views of Gokyo Lake and Chola pass along the trek that leads into the Khumbu Valley above Lobuje. The Everest Chola Pass Trekking continues towards Kalapatthar and back to Lukla via Tengboche and Namche Bazaar. Our journey comes to an end back in Kathmandu Valley.
Nepal is loaded with different spectacular mountain views along with the world’s ten highest peaks. The trek gives you awesome experience to get the awesome views of the highest peaks and feel the lifestyle of Sherpa people. The flora and fauna are the other attractions of Sagarmatha National Park. The trek continuously rewards with different dramatic Himalayas scenes including Cho Oyu, Makalu, Everest, Lhotse, and others. The unique culture of Sherpa people introduces the richness of tradition in Nepal. You can see different monasteries that offer you insight into the quiet but, culturally vibrant Sherpa way of life.
The mentioned outline is a suggested outline for a trek that covers the highlight of Khumbu region, and different cultural and religious places. You need to follow the acclimatization process while on the trek. Taking all the required materials is the most important for the Everest Chola Pass Trekking.
Day by Day Itinerary
After your arrival in Kathmandu, a representative will pick you up and transfer you to a hotel. We’ll discuss the tour later. In the evening, you’ll be served a special dinner that introduces Nepali food culture
As the morning rises, we take a flight towards Lukla with beautiful Ariel views of mountains and local settlement. After we reach Lukla, we trek towards Phakding through the trail of different small villages, fields, and forests. Overnight in Phakding.
We follow the trail that follows the western bank of Dudh Koshi passing through forests of Blue Pine until it reaches the village of Benkar. After reaching Monjo, we walk through the small rock saddle and descend abruptly to re-cross Dudh Koshi River at Jorsale, and finally reach Namche Bazaar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar.
Today, we spend our whole day to acclimatize in Namche Bazaar. We walk a short distance to explore the unique culture and tradition of Sherpa people, and flora and fauna as well. Overnight in Namche Bazaar.
We’ll have an enjoyable walk down to the river at Phunki Thanhka. After having a lunch, we continue our trek through forests of blue pine, fir, and black juniper. Overnight in Tengboche
Our trek continues towards the steep roads straight up to Dingboche. We climb slowly taking our time as there is a flow of thin air in the way. Overnight in Dingboche.
After an early breakfast, we climb straight up to Lobuje through the steep roads and local settlements. Overnight in Lobuje
Early in the morning, we trek towards Everest Base Camp which is situated at the height of 5,363 m. After capturing each and every moment, we trek back to Gorakshep for night stay
We continue our climb towards Kalapatthar. The place gives us panoramic views of Everest and the neighboring mountains. We again descend towards Zongla for overnight.
We begin our day by climbing towards Thangla via Chola-la cross. You can get the views of Gokyo lakes from the place. Overnight in Thagna.
Today, we trek towards our final destination, Gokyo Lakes along with the beautiful views of different Himalayas and Mountains. Overnight in Gokyo.
Early in the morning, we trek towards Gokyo Ri through the trail of steep roads along with the stunning views of supper Gokyo Valley, the massive Ngozumpa Glacier and an incredible panoramic view of the whole Khumbu Himalayas. We further trek towards Machhermo for overnight.
We again trek back to Namche Bazaar through the local settlements and different cultural villages. Overnight in Namche Bazaar.
Our final trek is back to Lukla. The place gives an exciting view of beautiful mountains. Overnight in Lukla.
Early in the morning, we take a flight towards Kathmandu. After reaching Kathmandu, you can do some shopping for gifts for your family and friends. Overnight in Kathmandu
After reaching Kathmandu, you can do some shopping for gifts for your family and friends. Overnight in Kathmandu
Our tour comes to an end this day. A representative will help you with your final departure.
- Trekking Permit for your related trip
- Trekkers’ Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Professional English speaking guide with porter, 2 trekkers for 1 porter (1 porter carries 20-25 kilograms of luggage)
- Salary, food, accommodation and Insurance for Nepali staff
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Accommodation in teahouses (lodges) during the trek
- Flights tickets from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Rescue Arrangements for emergency cause [If you have any problem during the trek, we provided rescue service but paid by your insurance company or need personal insurance]
What's not Included?
- Tips for staff (Guide, Driver & Porter)
- Hotel accommodation Kathmandu
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Hot shower, Battery Charge, Wi-Fi, Heater Charge and your personal expenses,